Re: pushing vent stack
Posted by Casman on December 19, 2002 at 09:54:30:
In response to Re: pushing vent stack
Ya, there's two types of pipe hanger strap, ones metal the thers plastic. The pipe should have a little give to it, the other option is to fur out the wall....

Replies to this post
There are none.