Re: Crooked toilet flange
Posted by Gary Swart on December 01, 2002 at 12:36:15:
In response to Re: Crooked toilet flange
It has to be removed and replaced because the toilet will not set properly otherwise. Buy or rent a small rotary hammer and break out the concrete around the drain deep and wide enough to access the pipe below the flange so you can cut the pipe and replace properly. I suggest buying a rotary hammer because you can get them from Harbor Freight for less than rent. Problem is you have to wait for delivery. These aren't tools that will work 24/7, but OK for now and again concrete hammering and drilling.

Replies to this post
There are none.