Re: Kohler - AMFAG kitchen faucet with pull-out spray - leak
Posted by David Chafiian on November 28, 2002 at 21:40:19:
In response to Re: Kohler - AMFAG kitchen faucet with pull-out spray - leak
: First of all, the base of the faucet unit has Kohler label on it. The pull out spray unit, after removing the rubber cover over the spray pattern selection mechanism, shows "AMFAG". Are/were some Kohler pull-out spray units for Kohler made by AMFAG?

: The real problem is the a water leak within the pull-out spray unit. Water is leaking from the end attached to the hose (not from washer either). Water's dripping between the outer casing and the black plastic internals. Back on 12/08/2000, there were two posts on perhaps, fixing this leak, but the posts are no longer assessible, nor retrievable via Search. Anyone fixed this problem and care to share the how?

: Thanks so much. Trying to save $60 for a replacement unit from Kohler.

Did you ever figure out a repair for this problem? I'm having the same problem. Do you have the name of the distributor for this faucet?


Replies to this post
There are none.