Re: PB Pipe
Posted by bud, journeyman plumber on November 26, 2002 at 05:41:18:
In response to Re: PB Pipe
the biggest problem that you face is getting the right fitting to go from the PB to another type of piping. look for a pollybute to PEX repair coupling. these are most often crimp fittings, and the tools to make the crimp are spendy. But, if you can find the fittings, you may be able to borrow or rent the tool from the same place, take good care of it, if you have PB piping you'll need it again. The fittings I have for this type of repair are made by vangard. Gotem from a plumbing supply house.

Replies to this post
There are none.