Re: Glacier Bay Faucets
Posted by John Hall on November 24, 2002 at 20:09:12:
In response to Re: Glacier Bay Faucets
: "Glacier Bay Faucets" are special imports for HOME DEPOT and no one else sells them in the US.

However, the one we bought (in ignorance) uses a washer/seat set that is identical to a well-known US brand (which I cannot remember now). Take the Glacier Bay parts into Home Depot and look through the repair parts.

Replies to this post
There are none.