Re: need definations of:
Posted by hj on November 22, 2002 at 07:49:05:
In response to Re: need definations of:
Those two terms are so elemental that they should be available in your text book. Continuous waste and vent is the term for systems where the vent is taken off, usually vertically, at the juncture of the waste pipe and the trap arm, (which is the portion of piping from the vent connection to the trap).

: I need the definations for Continous waste and vent, and trap arm. I am in a class in school, and we can not find the answer to these 2 questions NO where. Thanks alot.

Replies to this post
There are none.