Re: Replacing a Briggs wall mount toilet
Posted by Greg M on November 20, 2002 at 21:48:08:
In response to Re: Replacing a Briggs wall mount toilet
: Greg,

: Is this a two piece Briggs wall hung toilet or a one piece unit? If it is a one piece unit (either Briggs #6000 or Case 3000) then you will have to modify the existing carrier by removing the upper hanger bar and put in the extentions for the upper two bolts. If it is a two piece toilet, then any new wall hung should work. AS makes one called the Glenwall and Eljer makes one called the Walford.Both of these are pressure assisted. For more specific details of this work, you may wnat to ask real plumbers like HJ or Terry. They can give you a better explanation than I can. Hope this helps.
: Best Wishes,

: Brian


Thanx for the info. I guess I'm in luck because
the one I'm replacing is a two piece, the tank
bolts to top of bowl which is attached to wall.
Locally, the Eljer is quite pricey but I still
have a few more places to look for the other
brands. Thanx again.

Replies to this post
There are none.