Re: shower door rubber seal replacement
Posted by Lynn on November 16, 2002 at 11:45:34:
In response to Re: shower door rubber seal replacement
I am looking for one also--in chrome. Home Depot carries the gold colored ones but they seem to be out of them and never know when they'll get them in. They call them universal drip apron and run about $13, which is a lot cheaper than buying a whole new shower door. If you locate one, please let me know!

: Most of the readily available replacements slide between the channel and the door and are held in place by the screws holding the channel. A proprietary seal such as you describe is normally only available from the original manufacturer.

: : I nedd to find a replacement rubber seal for the bottom of the shower door. The door is an aluminum frame with a screwed on drip channel on the inside of the bottom of the door. The rubber seal slides into a track on the bottom of the drip channel. Any idea where I can get eight or ten of these rubber seals? If I need to I would consider buying the drip channel with the rubber seal already attached.

Replies to this post
There are none.