Glacier Bay Faucets
Posted by Matt on November 08, 2002 at 09:06:50:
To: All Glacier Bay Faucets buyers !!!

"Glacier Bay Faucets" are special imports for HOME DEPOT and no one else sells them in the US.

My advice go back to Home Depot and demand a new one. I did and Home Depot gave a differrent brand.

Replies to this post

 [ Terry's WWWBoard ]