Re: valve
Posted by hj on November 05, 2002 at 22:23:55:
In response to Re: valve
The very least you should install is a pressure vacuum breaker. Some municipalities require that you upgrade it to a reduced pressure principal backflow preventer.

: what kind of backflow preventr do i use on a residential house underground srinkler system

Replies to this post
There are none.