Re: Dahl plumbing parts
Posted by Gary Tjader on November 02, 2002 at 19:03:29:
In response to Re: Dahl plumbing parts
There is a Dahl Plbg & Htg in Palo Alto ,CA. In the 70's and 80's they sold decorative faucets and may haved branded them under their store name.

Gary, Mfrs' Rep,

: I have a shower head and hand-held combination which requires a diverter. I have been told that it is made by Dahl which is no longer in business. My diverter is shot and I need a new one. Can anyone help?

Replies to this post
There are none.