Re: Toilet Flange
Posted by Gary Swart on October 31, 2002 at 12:44:12:
In response to Re: Toilet Flange
Somewhere the flange is connected to the pipe. You will have to go back at least that far to cut the old flange off and install the new one. If you're dealing with cast iron pipe, it might be worth the cost to have a plumber deal with it. You definitely want it right, and cast is difficult to work with on a good day! If it is ABS or PVC, then the job is much easier.

Replies to this post
There are none.