bathroom sink pipe
Posted by Candice on October 21, 2002 at 21:58:22:
During installation of our new bathroom sink faucets,
we realized the drain stub-out (think that's what
it's called-it's the pipe that takes the waste
out through the wall) was rusty and jagged and now
I can't get the "j" curved section to screw back onto
it. Is there some way to saw off old and create new
threads or some way to just glue a new piece to it?
House was built in '42 and guy at home depot said we
had "uniquely" sized pipes! yay :(

Replies to this post