Re: copper & new pipes
Posted by Terry Love on October 18, 2002 at 10:40:53:
In response to Re: copper & new pipes

Yes, a copper FA (female adapter) can be soldered on the copper, and a MA (male adapter) can be threaded into the FA. The plastic fitting is then glued to the plastic. Of course, if by plastic you mean PEX or polybutelene, you would use one of their fittings, perhaps compression or crimp.

: Is there a way of joining old copper pipes and plactic pipes? We are replacing a bathroom sink with a pedestal sink in an older house.

Replies to this post
There are none.