Re: Water pipe leak.
Posted by Gary Swart on October 05, 2002 at 05:17:52:
In response to Re: Water pipe leak.
Lee, there's a product that is supposed to work on this type of leak, but I wouldn't figure on it for anything more that a brief temporary fix. Try HD or similar. I really think you'd be better of having a plumber deal with the leak properly. Murphy's Law states, "A temporary repair will last until the most undesirable moment. At that point, the repair will fail and it will cause damage and cost more to repair than if done properly the first time."

Replies to this post
There are none.