leak under kitchen sink
Posted by Dave Hanson on October 04, 2002 at 21:44:57:
The leak is occuring at some sort of check - valve between the main cold water line and the main cold water valve. It has a large cap on top and when removed a black float with what appears to be a needle valve on the bottom. When the water is turned on this check valve leaks out of port holes on either side,is this some sort of check valve,it also has a seperate line coming off the bottom
Dave Hanson

Replies to this post
There are none.