Re: kitchen remodel
Posted by hj on September 21, 2002 at 10:25:14:
In response to Re: kitchen remodel
You are asking too many questions that should be elemental in the project. This implies that you should not be doing it as a DIY project since we cannot see the exact present setup not can we see where you intend to connect it back. If we interpret your description incorrectly, or you do the same with any suggestion, you could wind up with a drain that does not work or can give a lifetime of problems. It would be better to have a plumber do the piping portion, even if you have the talent and experience to do the rest of the remodeling.
: Terry, i have a sink on one wall and i want to move it. right now the sink is on an inside wall im moving it to and outside wall. the sink is currently hooked up to a wet vent. the new location of the sink is 11feet away. can i run a new vent pipe in the wall from the new to the old. Does the vent pipe have to be pitched at all and how high above the waste line under the new sink does the vent have to go. Im also concerned about drilling all those holes through my load bearing studs. the existing vent is for a bathroom. do i need to use 2in pvc for a vent or can i go smaller. thank you for your help. joe

Replies to this post
There are none.