Air gaps
Posted by Fred Rosenberg on September 19, 2002 at 16:23:15:
I've heard of exterior wall mounted air gaps for dishwashers. This would be an alternative to the typical, standard deck mounted (vertical) air gaps you commonly see on countertops. Have you heard of such an application before? If so, can you lead me in the right direction for purchasing one?
Thanks for your help.

Fred Rosenberg

Replies to this post
There are none.