Cap off existing water supply
Posted by arietta on September 19, 2002 at 01:55:18:
In my kitchen I would like to re-locate a cabinet base(with a small sink in it)-only I no longer want to use the sink. How can I close the supply lines off when I remove the cabinet? Do I need a professional plumber or can I do this myself? There are shut-off valves and the pipes are
plastic. Please advise.

Replies to this post