Re: Toilet Flange
Posted by Terry Love on September 19, 2002 at 00:35:33:
In response to Re: Toilet Flange

They make replacement flanges that screw over the top of the existing. They're just for holding the bolts.
In the hardware stores, they look like red rings.

: After removing an old toilet for replacement I found the plastic flange underneath was cracked. It seems to be attached somehow to the waste pipe. Can attach a new flange on top of the old one, and if so how do you secure it?

Replies to this post
There are none.