Re: Condensate Drain
Posted by hj on September 17, 2002 at 01:48:05:
In response to Re: Condensate Drain
There is an 1 1/4" threaded branch tailpiece just for that purpose.

: My AC guy has piped the condensate drain (3/4" pvc) to the underside of the bathroom sink, as is now required. Now, I must connect it
: to the DWV piping. I understand that it should be ahead of the sink trap, and this probably means some kind of tailpiece with a "Y." Am
: I right? Is there such a fitting for 1 1/4" bath sink drains? Or do I just use a slip joint Tee?

Replies to this post
There are none.