Kitchen Sink
Posted by Mike MArshall on September 16, 2002 at 20:48:07:
Mr. Love,

I recently moved into an apartment in Chicago. The Kitchen sink is probably 100 years old and is off balance (as to the point of actually holding water on the sides)and actually has rust spots on it. I was waundering if there is a cheap substance that I could use to coat the bottom and sides with, kind of creating a new bottom, and be able to shape it how I want (so water flows to the drain).

Any advice?

Thanks for you time,


Replies to this post
There are none.