Condensate Drain
Posted by Mark on September 16, 2002 at 16:40:25:
My AC guy has piped the condensate drain (3/4" pvc) to the underside of the bathroom sink, as is now required. Now, I must connect it
to the DWV piping. I understand that it should be ahead of the sink trap, and this probably means some kind of tailpiece with a "Y." Am
I right? Is there such a fitting for 1 1/4" bath sink drains? Or do I just use a slip joint Tee?

Replies to this post