Re: Lawn Sprinkler systems
Posted by hj on September 14, 2002 at 09:09:39:
In response to Re: Lawn Sprinkler systems
Home Depot and irrigation supply stores have the necessary valve. It is a "pressure anti siphon" valve. It must be mounted 12" above the ground or 12" above the highest head, (if you have a sloping lot), whichever is greater. Do not use an atmospheric vacuum breaker, even though it is less expensive.

: I want to install a sprinkler system in my lawn. I cannot find an antisiphon valve that is for all the control valves. The control valves that come with antisiphon valves are for above ground use. I want to bury the control valves. Is their an antisiphon valve that goes in the supply line before the control valves? Where can I get this valve? Thank You.

Replies to this post