Re: water leak
Posted by Gary Swart on September 13, 2002 at 13:26:02:
In response to Re: water leak
There is likely a company in your community that can find those kind of leaks. It may seem expensive, but the alternative is to dig up the whole supply line.

A second possible solution would be to have a new supply line run from the meter to the house and just abandon the old one. The can run a new line without trenching, just a hole on both ends.

Replies to this post
There are none.