Replacing Old Plumbing
Posted by Jim Kennedy on September 10, 2002 at 16:24:39:
Want to replace old(40yr) plumbing with PVC. How do I remove the steel pipe from the cast iron in the floor (presume it's lead seal); and is there a PVC "insert" of some kind to replace it?

Replies to this post