Re: Briggs Toilet repair
Posted by Brian on September 04, 2002 at 21:28:51:
In response to Re: Briggs Toilet repair
Yes. Todd, I would recommend that you call a plumber because since the overflow tube is cracked, you'll have to replace the entire flush valve to fix it, and that requires removing the entire toilet tank which is generally not adviseable for some one your age, or if you have any local family or friends, try to enlist their help. That's what family's for, I say.

Good luck,


Replies to this post