Re: Old exterior faucet, hose bibbs
Posted by hj on September 04, 2002 at 00:57:47:
In response to Re: Old exterior faucet, hose bibbs
ALmost all of these had the manufacturer's identification. Either the name or something like a "W" for Wade. In any case, parts should be available. Sometimes, as in the case of J R Smith, an individual component is not compatible with its mating piece, but the whole unit is available and is interchangable with the old one.

: I have purchased an old commercial building, 1950 construction. The building has external faucets which are recessed into the walls and controlled by a removable T handle. The original specifications for the building refer to these as "hose bibbs" and states they should be similar or equal to JOSAM Y-200. The faucets leak badly but my plumber says parts are unobtainable. Any suggestions on finding replacement parts? Thanks, Roger Jones

Replies to this post
There are none.