Re: Leak under the kitchen sink
Posted by Gary Swart on September 03, 2002 at 23:48:01:
In response to Re: Leak under the kitchen sink
That round plate is simply a cover to mask the hole the pipe comes through. No water goes into it, so it can't be leaking. The leak is inside the wall, probably at the elbow. You will have to open the wall to get at the leak, fix the leak, then repair the damage the water has done to the wall. I wouldn't put this off.

Replies to this post
There are none.