Bathtub Drain
Posted by HomeOwnerHatesWater on September 01, 2002 at 20:02:07:
in the bathtub there is a drain towards the top on the front to allow water to escape in case of tub overflow. The metal thing is corroded and rusty and i noticed it needs replaced. The water is leaking past the rubber seal on the backside of the tub. If i replace this thing will it probably stop the leak. What exactly is this metal plate called? And can I buy just that part along with a new rubber seal? Man I am so sick of water leaks. Thanx in advance.

Replies to this post