wall mount toilet rubber gasket
Posted by M W Fojtik on August 19, 2002 at 22:54:24:
Im trying to find someone who sells the rubber gaskets that go between the wall mount toilet and the 3-4" waste pipe flange. The particular one that im looking for is 6 and 3/4 inches in diameter and is made with holes to slide over the closet bolts and hold it in place. The wax rings for these toilets leak over time and are not very good at sealing the flange to the back of the toilet. I have tried to find them at all the local plumbing shops here in Austin and still havent been able to find any. Thanks for the help.

Replies to this post