Re: Drain stub-out relocation
Posted by Gary Swart on August 16, 2002 at 21:12:51:
In response to Re: Drain stub-out relocation
You'll have to open the wall to get at the drain, You should be able to use fitting in the wall cavity to shift the stub location. If the drain line is PVC you have it made, but if it is metal pipe, then I'd use a Fernco fitting on the drain line where I cut into it, and go with PVC from there out.

Replies to this post