Re: Ventless fireplaces
Posted by PaulW on August 12, 2002 at 13:13:07:
In response to Re: Ventless fireplaces
I have had a couple of ventless and have never had a problem with fumes. However, they do require a burn in period, several hours, during which they will put off an odor. Also, if anything touches the flame it will give off carbon, not a good thing. Are you sure they are ventless and for the right type of gas?


: Have new house w/2 ventless fireplaces
: Cannot use - fumes too strong
: Any suggestions??




Replies to this post