Re: preformed tub/shower install KITCHEN & BATH store
Posted by More on August 10, 2002 at 12:52:30:
In response to Re: preformed tub/shower install KITCHEN & BATH store

Go to your local LICENSED Kitchen & Bath retail store. They'll be happy to show you the drawings and layouts that are available, as well as the soundproofing insulations, waterproofing systems, dead space foam fill applications, plumbing and power routing schemes, access panel designs, traps and cleanouts, overhead lighting and heating appliances, moisture and heated vapor evacuation systems, as well as heating, ventilation, and hot towel services. Check up above on the Terry Love applications, and check to see what the delivered costs are here, that are available to you. Research, and use the tools available to you. Get your best prices, and ask Terry for the special extra three percent discount for users of this web page. Look also at the specialty matching toilet and hygiene appliances.

: I am building a new bathroom and have decided to install a one-piece preformed tub/shower unit. It is the fiberglass type..I am having trouble finding any diagrams/info on new installation procedures..I am not familiar with installing these. Do I just build framework out of 2x4 for the sides and surround the top?? Any help would be appreciated.

Replies to this post
There are none.