Re: Kitchen sink replacement
Posted by hj on August 06, 2002 at 02:58:47:
In response to Re: Kitchen sink replacement
If you are trying to install a stainless steel sink then Elkay makes a "sinkette" that is 33x22 single bowl with a built in drainboard to fill in the remainder of the opening.

: Hello! I want to replace a two-drain/divided enameled sink, 22 x 33 inches, with a single-drain metal one (22 x approx. 25 inches --there seems to be none larger). Are there metal extensions one can buy to cover the extra ca. 8 inches? Or is there any other way to resolve this (I can NOT get a piece of countertop of the same color and type that I have)? Thanks! Hans

Replies to this post
There are none.