'Cap' for Bathtub Overflow
Posted by Becca on July 31, 2002 at 09:49:29:
I've heard of a plastic/rubber 'cap' that one can put over the overflow on a tub so that it can be filled with more water. If you know where I can obtain one, please let me know. Thanks ever so much!

Replies to this post
There are none.