Re: Darkroom plumbing
Posted by Michael on July 25, 2002 at 13:09:32:
In response to Re: Darkroom plumbing
The hot and cold water go to a temperature controlling valve (you can get a premade panel or use a Simmions TempTrol as I did) and then run the output to all the faucets you need. I also installed a particulate filter after the TempTrol valve and added an electronic temperature sensor right at the output of the valve. You could instead use a mechanical dial thermometer, just as long as it has all the correct fittings for pipe...
In a nutshell:
Hot & cold to temperature valve - to thermometer - to filter - to faucets.

Replies to this post
There are none.