Re: Incinolet toilets--awful experience
Posted by Carol McFarland on July 15, 2002 at 11:34:00:
In response to Re: Incinolet toilets--awful experience
I don't think you actually have an INCINOLET electric incinerating toilet. First of all, you CAN'T "remove the works". Heater coil and blower wheel last 2 to 3 years on average. INCINOLET is an electric appliance like a clothes dryer, so it does not have to be in a heated building. You do have to empty the ash (small amount) and clean out the inside every six months or so. Follow simple cleaning instructions in the manual. Call me if you need help. 800-527-5551.
Carol McFarland
Sales Manager

: : Would be interested in specific details, I have been looking into one of these for a weekend home. All comments I've received on this unit were very positive so far....

: : Paul

:
: We've been using ours for more than 8 years now. It is NOT odorless! We have no other choice as we have not been allowed to use any other system other than a Port-A-John.

: They break. We have replaced blower fans twice. and now our heater is shot. This is used only on weekends for 5 months. The works have to be taken out and CANNOT stay in an UNINSULATED home. Trust me!

: We're deperately looking for alternatives rather than replace the heating element.

Replies to this post
There are none.