Re: Remove a broken PVC riser from a PVC tee
Posted by Peter on June 30, 2002 at 23:12:13:
In response to Re: Remove a broken PVC riser from a PVC tee
Thanks. I took the spray head that contained
the broken PVC riser to Menards and Home Depot.
However, none of them were able to tell
me how to remove the broken PVC riser
or show me an appropriate tool.

Could you tell me the common name of
such a tool?

: As long as the riser was not glued in, any hardware store has a riser remover wrench to extract it.

: : I have a underground sprinkler system in my lawn.
: : A PVC riser was broken, which was connected
: : a spray head to a PVC tee underground.
: : The PVC riser is 1/2" in diameter.

: :
: : Now I have difficulty to remove (unscrew) the two
: : broken pieces of the PVC riser from the spray head
: : and the PVC tee, respectively.

: : Could you you tell me where to purchase
: : such a tool or how to remove the broken
: : pieces?

: :
: : Thank you.

: : Peter Xu

Replies to this post
There are none.