Re: Glacier Bay Faucets
Posted by connie kenealy on June 18, 2002 at 15:25:06:
In response to Re: Glacier Bay Faucets
: : I'm trying to find a web site or phone number for Glacier Bay (sold @ HomeDepot). I purchased the kitchen faucet about year ago and now the faucet leaks. The leak is on the spicket part itself and there is no way to patch it and your box states a liftime warenty on your faucets. So I want to know what I need to do to get it replaced under your warenty? The one that was in my house was here for 10 years and never had any problems with it. I feel that this particular one must have been a deffictive one and I want to get it replaced under your warenty

Replies to this post