New US Patented Multihead Surface Mounted Showers
Posted by SRL Interchange, Inc. on June 03, 2002 at 20:05:22:

I would like to take this opportunity and introduce you to the New Patented O-GREAT SCOTT SHOWER SYSTEMS manufactured by SRL Interchange, Inc. in Charlotte, North Carolina.

This revolutionary new bathroom fixture can change any existing shower faucet into a multihead shower system within minutes without the necessity of a professional plumber. There are several models available to accommodate children, tall adults, the handicapped and also allows two people to shower at the same time. Each model is available in Plastic (almond / white tones), Chrome or Brass Plated and is fully adaptable to any size shower.

SRL Interchange, Inc. will be offering installation of the products to both the residential and hotel markets.

This new product is insured and offers a 1 year limited warranty. I hope you will be impressed with the many new features that a single system can provide for all your customers and their special needs, as well as a luxury item that is second to none with Child Safety and Water Saving Features.

Should you have any questions or require any additional information please do not hesitate to call me. Please visit my website---->http://ogreatscott.com
TV Commercial on Website!

Sincerely,
SRL Interchange, Inc.
Scott R. Loper
President/CEO

Replies to this post
There are none.