Studor Vent a Solution?
Posted by Casman on June 03, 2002 at 10:00:37:
Hello, on to new project, have a corner sink in small full bath. Sink has what I'm quite sure is an s-trap and drain goes down through floor to basement...thought I'd change to a p-trap with a studor valve to get rid of glug glug sound which I think is siphoning noise,,,cause the roof vet is clear...this should work right???thx

Replies to this post
There are none.