Re: What are these called????????
Posted by Gary Swart on May 31, 2002 at 13:12:06:
In response to Re: What are these called????????
They are called "Inline Vents". They work quite well to vent a sink or basin, but they are not designed or intend to vent a total system. I'm not a plumber, but I'd sure check the code before using one for as much as you are describing. Perhaps hj or Terry will respond with an expert, professional answer, but if not, proceed with care.

Replies to this post
There are none.