Re: Toilet Flange Size
Posted by Gary Swart on May 27, 2002 at 23:47:02:
In response to Re: Toilet Flange Size
The size of a flange refers to the size of pipe that it connects to. The upper end that connects to the toilet is a standard size to fit the standard toilet outlets. Your idea will work just fine. I did almost exactly the same thing this spring, replaced 4" cast iron with 3" ABS and got everything up inside the joists.

Replies to this post
There are none.