Re: Shower diverter
Posted by hj on May 27, 2002 at 23:16:19:
In response to Re: Shower diverter
From your description it appears you have a Delta single handle valve, and if so that is not the diverter, it is the control valve. The diverter is either a push button below it, or on the tub spout.

: I don't get enough water pressure in the shower. The tub spout is strong enough only the shower is a problem. I opened the diverter to hoping to be able to replace the cartridge only to find there is no cartridge only a round ball with two holes on either side. On the inside of the diverter the socket that the "round ball" sits in has three openings. Two of them have washers and springs behind them. I took these out and there are no obstructions. How do I increase the shower pressure? Thanks for your time and help.

Replies to this post
There are none.