Sliding glass shower doors
Posted by Sue Sarkis on May 22, 2002 at 23:10:56:
Does anyone know what the plastic/rubber type lining around the glass on both sides of the door? It borders the glass around the trim. I'm not certain if it is a seal or a gasket. Also, does it go under the metal frame or just around the interior?

Replies to this post
There are none.