Re: Replacing Faucet Washers
Posted by hj on May 21, 2002 at 09:34:50:
In response to Re: Replacing Faucet Washers
From your description, it appears to be an adapter for a fit-all handle. If so, then there is one or more small allen screws around its sides clamping it to the stem. Loosen them and it will come off.

,: After I remove the handle, I see a square metal gadget about one-half-inch square. What kind of tool do I use to get this thing out to get to the washer?

Replies to this post
There are none.