Replacing Faucet Washers
Posted by Jim Byland on May 21, 2002 at 00:28:49:
After I remove the handle, I see a square metal gadget about one-hald inch square. What kind of tool do I use to get this thing out to get to the washer?

Replies to this post
There are none.