Re: Toilet flanges
Posted by Gary Swart on May 20, 2002 at 12:16:11:
In response to Re: Toilet flanges
I'm not familiar with the type of flange you mention with the rubber seal, but NIBCO makes very good flanges for 3" and 4" applications. They have a model that will adjust upto 2" from center if you need to move the toilet toward or away from the wall. These are the ones with the blue rim.

Replies to this post
There are none.