Automatic water shut off for washing machine.
Posted by Wallace on May 19, 2002 at 17:33:46:
I'm advised that there is a device that goes between the water source and the the hose connection that can detect a sudden drop in water pressure and shut off the water. Example, your on vacation and the hot water hose going to washer breaks, when you come home the house is flooded. I there a device that would do this? and what is it called.

Replies to this post